1. Obey the safe operation control procedures of the fiber laser cutting machine and start the laser in strict accordance with the laser start-up procedure.
2. The operator must be trained to familiarize with the structure and performance of the equipment and master the knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear protective equipment as required, and wear protective glasses that meet the requirements in the vicinity of the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material before it can be irradiated or heated with a laser to avoid the potential hazard of smoke and vapor.
5. When the equipment is started, the operation and control personnel shall not leave the post or the person to be in charge. If it is necessary to stop, stop or cut off the power switch.
6. Keep the fire extinguisher at your fingertips; turn off the laser or shutter when not working; do not place paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
7. When an abnormality is found during processing, it should be stopped immediately, and the fault should be eliminated or reported to the supervisor in time.
8. Keep the laser, bed and surrounding area clean, orderly, free of grease and dirt, and stack the workpiece, sheet and waste as required.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid welding the welding wires to avoid electric leakage. The use and transportation of gas cylinders should comply with the gas cylinder inspection procedures. Do not expose the cylinder to sunlight or heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle.
10. Observe high pressure safety regulations when servicing repairs. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance, in accordance with the regulations and procedures.
11. Manual low speed after power on
Start the machine in the X and Y directions and check to see if there is any abnormality.
12. After entering the new part program, you should try it out and check its operation.
13. When working, pay attention to observe the operation of the machine tool, so as to avoid the fiber laser cutting machine from coming out of the effective stroke range or two collisions.