In recent years, fiber laser has become a hot topic in laser physics research. It is considered that it is possible to completely replace the new generation of solid laser. Fiber laser is a laser which uses the rare earth element glass fiber as the gain medium. The fiber laser can be developed on the basis of the fiber amplifier. The high power density is easily formed in the optical fiber under the action of the pump light. The laser energy level of the laser working material is reversed by the particle number of the particle, when the positive feedback is properly added. The loop can form laser oscillation output. Fiber laser marking machine uses laser beams to mark permanent marks on different material surfaces. The effect of marking is to reveal the deep material through the evaporation of the surface material, or to "engrave" from the physical changes of the surface material through the light energy, or to burn out some of the material through the light energy, and show the patterns, characters, bar code and the like of the required etching.
The so-called optical fiber laser marking machine refers to the optical fiber laser used in the marking machine. The fiber laser has the characteristics of small volume (without water cooling device, using air cooling), good beam quality (base mode) and maintenance free. It mainly consists of three parts: laser, vibration lens and marking card. The laser marking machine is used to produce laser by fiber laser. The beam quality is good, its output center is 1064nm, the whole machine life is about 100 thousand hours. Compared with other types of laser marking device, the service life is longer, the electro-optic conversion efficiency is more than 28%. Compared with other type laser marking machine, the conversion efficiency is great, and the performance of energy saving and environmental protection is outstanding.
1. It can process many kinds of metal and non-metal materials. In particular, marking high hardness, high melting point and brittle material has an advantage.
2. It is non-contact processing, no damage to products, no tool wear, and good marking quality.
3, the laser beam is thin and the material consumption is small and the heat affected zone is small.
4, high processing efficiency, the use of computer control, easy to achieve automation.
It is widely applicable to integrated circuit chips, computer accessories, industrial bearings, watches, electronic and communication products, aerospace devices, various automotive parts, electrical appliances, hardware tools, moulds, wire and cables, food packaging, jewelry, tobacco and military affairs, as well as mass production, as well as mass production. Line work.
Fiber lasers are divided into two main categories: continuous fiber lasers and pulsed fiber lasers. According to power, there are:
1, continuous 5W, 10W, 20W to 400W, 4000W;
2, pulse 10W, 15W, 20W, 25W, 30W to 50W.
The optical fiber laser marking machine is the most advanced laser marking equipment in the world. It has the characteristics of good beam quality, small volume, fast speed, long working life, flexible installation and maintenance free. Fiber laser, the latest international, the most reliable structure, small size, small power consumption, no high voltage without huge water cooling system (only about 300W), high beam quality, close to ideal beam, USB interface output control, optical scanning mirror, high repetition rate of laser, high speed and no distortion.
(1) the advantages of low cost, mature technology and the miniaturization and intensification of optical fiber.
(2) the glass fiber does not require strict phase matching of the incident pump light as the crystal, which is due to the non-uniform widening of the glass matrix Stark division resulting in the wider absorption band.
(3) glass material has extremely low volume area ratio, fast heat dissipation and low loss, so the up conversion efficiency is high and laser threshold is low.
(4) the output laser wavelength is multiple: This is because the rare-earth ion energy levels are very rich and the kinds of rare earth ions are abundant.
(5) tunability: due to the wide energy levels of rare earth ions and the wide fluorescence spectrum of glass fibers.
(6) because of the absence of optical lens in the resonant cavity of the fiber laser, it has the advantages of no adjustment, no maintenance and high stability, which is unmatched by traditional lasers.
(7) optical fiber is exported, so that laser can be easily applied to all kinds of multidimensional and arbitrary space processing applications, so that the design of mechanical system is very simple.
(8) being competent for a bad working environment is highly tolerant to dust, shock, impact, humidity and temperature.
(9) it does not require thermoelectric refrigeration and water cooling. It only needs simple air cooling.
(10) high electro-optic efficiency: comprehensive electro-optical efficiency of up to 20%, greatly saving energy consumption during operation, saving operating costs. The high-power, commercially available fiber laser is six thousand watts.
When the fiber laser marking machine is not working, the marking machine and the computer power should be cut off.
When the machine is not working, the lens cover of the field lens is covered to prevent dust from polluting the optical lens.
When the machine is working, the circuit is in a high pressure state. Non professional personnel should not overhaul when starting up, so as to avoid an electric shock accident.
The power supply should be cut off immediately after any failure of the machine.
When the equipment is used for a long time, the dust in the air will be adsorbed on the surface of the bottom of the focus mirror. The light will reduce the power of the laser and affect the marking effect; the heavy one causes the optical lens to heat over the temperature so as to crack. When the marking effect is not good, we should carefully check whether the surface of the focusing mirror is polluted.
If the surface of the focusing mirror is contaminated, the focus surface should be removed to clean the lower surface.
Special care should be taken to remove the focusing lens. Be careful not to break or fall. At the same time, do not touch the focusing mirror with hands or other articles.
The method of cleaning is to mix the anhydrous ethanol (analysis pure) and ether (analysis pure) in proportion to 3:1, invade the mixture with long fiber cotton swabs or lens paper, gently scrub the bottom of the focus mirror, and replace a cotton swab or lens paper on each side.
In the process of marking machine, the marking machine must not be moved to avoid damaging the machine.
Do not stack or put other articles on the marking machine, so as not to affect the heat dissipation effect of the machine.
Laser marking machine is very widely used, but it should be specific to the material, some materials only need to be printed on the laser, because the laser is fine marking, if it is used in the rough workpiece, there is a little use, but how to know what the product is suitable for the laser marking machine, that is to give a specific example. In the hardware industry, the wrench, the measuring tool, the sanitary ware, the stainless steel tableware, the medical instruments, the bags, the leather bags and the gift industry are also numerous, such as metal gift, wooden box, U plate, notebook, watch instrument industry, metal case, table bottom, spectacle frame, instrument and panel, besides the mobile phone of the packaging industry and electronic communications industry. The laser marking of the shell and electronic components. So through these we know that the laser marking machine has a broad market prospect, and the market still needs to be redeveloped and re excavated, so the laser marking machine enterprise should set an example, do well the quality, open the market, and bring the profit for the customer to solve the problem, so there will be more space and more in the future. Good market prospects. Therefore, doing well in the present and looking at the future is a good way to cater for the market and create good results.