1. Laser power supply for supplying high voltage power for laser oscillation.
2. Laser oscillator, the main device for generating laser.
3. A refractive mirror that directs the laser to the desired direction. In order for the beam path to not fail, all mirrors are protected with a protective cover.
4. Separation, mainly including parts such as gun body, focusing lens and auxiliary gas nozzle.
5. Cutting table for placing the workpiece to be cut and moving correctly and accurately according to the control program, usually driven by an opportunistic motor.
6. The cutting drive device is used for driving according to the program to move along the X-axis and the Z-axis, and is composed of a servo motor and a screw.
7. The numerical control device controls the movement of the cutting platform and the cutting data, and the colleague also controls the output power of the laser.
8. Operating panel for controlling the working process of the entire cutting device.
9. Gas cylinders, including laser working medium cylinders and auxiliary cylinders, are used to supplement the laser oscillating working gas and supply cutting auxiliary gas.
10. A cooling water circulation device for cooling the laser oscillator.
11. Air dryer for supplying clean dry air to the laser oscillator and beam path to maintain proper operation of the path and mirror.